Handmade Market @ Victoria Street, Georgetown, Penang

Handmade market, Victoria Street, Georgetown, Penang


Venue: Hong Teik Cheng Sim Temple, Georgetown, Penang
Date: 29th Jun 2013
Day: Saturday
Time: 5 p.m. to 10 p.m.

New Site for Art and Craft

Yan's Crafty

Next Bazaar - Creative Muse at The Weld on 11th June 2011

Yan's Crafty participating in Creative Muse at The Weld.

Venue: Concourse LG, The Weld, 76, Jalan Raja Chulan, 50200 Kuala Lumpur.
Date: 11th June 2011
Time: 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Sunset in Port Dickson


Sunset at PD....


Wondering where I went last weekend? I went to Port Dickson with my colleagues.

Enjoying the fun at PD, having our indoor & outdoor activities, ghost story telling at night right at the seaside (spooky!!), yummy & delicious foods. Well, of course, getting to know the other colleagues.

Last but not least, thanks to the organizer for the invitation.


Me with Sam


Me with Wen Yee


The PD beach...


The waves...

2 comments:

Jane Chew said...

it is good to have a break. so i am sure you have lots of ideas for your creations now :)

Unknown said...

Indeed...! After the hard work throughout the year, at least I take a break for myself. Inspiration is still in my mind & I have not do it yet..Heheh.... :)

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin