Handmade Market @ Victoria Street, Georgetown, Penang

Handmade market, Victoria Street, Georgetown, Penang


Venue: Hong Teik Cheng Sim Temple, Georgetown, Penang
Date: 29th Jun 2013
Day: Saturday
Time: 5 p.m. to 10 p.m.

New Site for Art and Craft

Yan's Crafty

Next Bazaar - Creative Muse at The Weld on 11th June 2011

Yan's Crafty participating in Creative Muse at The Weld.

Venue: Concourse LG, The Weld, 76, Jalan Raja Chulan, 50200 Kuala Lumpur.
Date: 11th June 2011
Time: 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Eva's beads station @ 31/05/09

Okay, I know you have been wondering how is my work place for beading looks like.

I beads in the living room with my lovely Japanese table. I don't have my special art room anyway. Nevertheless, living room is cooler than in a room.

Picture below shows how pack is my table is. Sometimes my stuffs are on the floor too... Hehe.. My mom sometimes scold me for utilizing the floor...Right now, I beads on weekend only.



Some of you might recognized some of the packing. Hahaha...

As you know that I have upcoming flea market at KLPAC, here is one of the new layout I made. Ta da..... layout for earrings only. Nice right?



Stay tuned! Remember to visit KLPAC on this 27th June 2009!

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin