Handmade Market @ Victoria Street, Georgetown, Penang

Handmade market, Victoria Street, Georgetown, Penang


Venue: Hong Teik Cheng Sim Temple, Georgetown, Penang
Date: 29th Jun 2013
Day: Saturday
Time: 5 p.m. to 10 p.m.

New Site for Art and Craft

Yan's Crafty

Next Bazaar - Creative Muse at The Weld on 11th June 2011

Yan's Crafty participating in Creative Muse at The Weld.

Venue: Concourse LG, The Weld, 76, Jalan Raja Chulan, 50200 Kuala Lumpur.
Date: 11th June 2011
Time: 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

To all mom,
HAppy MothEr's Day~!



So, do I really celebrate Mother's day with my mom? I could say... not really.. as my mom does not want us to waste money. Well, of course, I bring my mom to a local cafe to have dinner last night. Just a normal set of steaks we took. Oh, there is a free gift too when ordering Mother's day set. What I choose?? There is a free gift or 1 packet of Soy Milk, 1 packet of Anlene Milk & 1 sample Natural Cooking Oil. I can only choose one out of this 3 gifts. Heheh.... Of course, I choose 'minyak masak' la... It is worth than the others. My mom also like this gift cos can save some household expenses & that cooking oil is very expensive. I think this would be the best gift for my mom as we need to take care of all expenses at home. Conclusion, every day is an appreciation of Mother's day as every mom in this world is busy taking care of their children.

Mom, thank you for taking care of us & we appreciate of what have you did so far. We love you so much.

Today, my mom & I went to see HK artist.. Hahaha.... Out of sudden right? Well, it was just after our grocery shopping & we notice that there is an artist coming. We quickly rush home & come back to the shopping centre again.

Who we are going to see?

Kiki Sheung (商天娥)




(Don't ask me why this photo is like this.. First, my hand is shaking. Then, media flash light is so fast.. Snap bling bling snap~!! Then results is like this)



She decorates a Mother's day cake with the guidance from King's Confectionery. Of course, there is a bid for this cake for charity. Bid basis: RM 50.00. High rating at RM 150.00.


(My heart says ''I do want one of her signature. Darn that MC for not giving me one of the poster!")

Did I get any poster or her signature? Too bad that I did not get any of it. I wish I get one. However, it is worth to see an artist in such close view. ^_*

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin