Handmade Market @ Victoria Street, Georgetown, Penang

Handmade market, Victoria Street, Georgetown, Penang


Venue: Hong Teik Cheng Sim Temple, Georgetown, Penang
Date: 29th Jun 2013
Day: Saturday
Time: 5 p.m. to 10 p.m.

New Site for Art and Craft

Yan's Crafty

Next Bazaar - Creative Muse at The Weld on 11th June 2011

Yan's Crafty participating in Creative Muse at The Weld.

Venue: Concourse LG, The Weld, 76, Jalan Raja Chulan, 50200 Kuala Lumpur.
Date: 11th June 2011
Time: 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Outing @ 24/05/09

Another outing with my friend at IOI Mall, Puchong. Okay, don't think that I did not do anything for this coming flea market. Sure you will see my handmade products soon. Anyhow, this month I have been going out much on weekend. Many dates... Hahah...!!

Lunch @ Sakae Sushi
(Website: http://www.sakaesushi.com.my)


Main things for this 2 sushi is ebiko....Loves it.


My favorite Idako dish. Next to it is Tempura - Sakura Ebi Kakiage...


Integrated systems that allows you to order the foods via "online".


The mouse... Okay, what I had for my drink? Just ordered the Sakae Iced Genmai Tea... Quite dissappointed with the glass... I tought it will be served using the Japanese glass... Sigh!! The glass is same as outside kopitiam's glass.


Potato Salad & Salmon asparagus


Agedashi Tofu & Salmon Egg Roll.

A picture of myself in Sakae Sushi. Had my new hairstyle last few weeks ago & new clothes which I bought from Pink Evil's Fashion Supermarket. Of course, I wear the Star earring which I bought at One U but you can't see it in this picture. My hair covered it. Did I wore any Swarovski crystal? Oh yes!! Saw my pendant?? Hehe...



Then, of course I went to Daiso to see what they have. I bought a lot of items ~ all RM 5.
2 cents advise: you need to survey outside for the product pricing before you buy something in Daiso ler... & maybe some items I bought is less than RM 5 as well. Heheh...


Ice tray (round & diamond shape) & mini ice-bar makers... Now, I can make my special desserts... These days, the weather is extremely hot...


Multiple-tray & Madeleine mold (Shell). With the mold - going to made some 'kuih bahulu'.

Below is some stuffs for my beads purpose.
1. Storage box (It is a medicine storage box)
2. Beads Pallets (5 pcs in a packet)
3. Measurement tape
4. White Mesh Box (Bought it for fun)




Then, I bought some gift bags. It is nice but I am yet to decide what I am going to do with it.


Cosmetic stuffs?? A correction make-up pen.


Bought a new mirror as well. Standing Triple Mirror. Nice right?


Dinner @ San Francisco Coffee

Ordered Buy 1 FREE 1 coffee....


Extreme Mocha & San Francisco Cheesecake.


Ala Carte: Pancakes

Til then.

P/s: Will update products soon..... Stay tuned~!!

1 comment:

Candle Gift Baskets said...

I am sure fans must have got impressed with this blog!!!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin