Handmade Market @ Victoria Street, Georgetown, Penang

Handmade market, Victoria Street, Georgetown, Penang


Venue: Hong Teik Cheng Sim Temple, Georgetown, Penang
Date: 29th Jun 2013
Day: Saturday
Time: 5 p.m. to 10 p.m.

New Site for Art and Craft

Yan's Crafty

Next Bazaar - Creative Muse at The Weld on 11th June 2011

Yan's Crafty participating in Creative Muse at The Weld.

Venue: Concourse LG, The Weld, 76, Jalan Raja Chulan, 50200 Kuala Lumpur.
Date: 11th June 2011
Time: 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Beads Garden Fashion @ Urbanscapes, KLPAC

Yes, Beads Garden Fashion appear in another offline venue at KLPAC on 27/06/09 (KLUE Urbanscapes 2009). It is a sunny day & luckily I brought whatever stuffs I need. However, I get sun burn after the event. Ouch.....my back still burning right now. Patching ice cooling pad on it..

Being a trader is not easy... Why? Cos you need to be at your stall at all time. However, this round, luckily my friend come over to help me. Thanks a lot, buddy. Without your help, I will not able to get my goodies in this xMarket & snap some photos. Heheh..


Urbanscapes...

Inside KLPAC

I am not a good artisan but this things was built using the empty plastic bottles.


L: Fish pond. | R: Not sure what is this.

Outside KLPAC


L: A view of my stall @ first half. | R: A view of my stall @ second half.


L: H.Fen, whom helped me in the flea market. | R: It's me with my stall. Hahah..


This one I bought for a little girl whom my mom babysit. Bought from the trader next stall.



Goodies I bought from the flea market.

1. Flower brooch & cupcakes handphone charm from Uri-Craft-Collections.
2. Cubee (square item) from Pandaeyes.
3. Brooches - Ice cream & piece of cakes & Cream mounted with sweet delicacies from other traders. I forget to get hold of their name cards.. Sigh..


Then, in KLPAC building, I get some freebies too.. Nice postcard I received. Hahah.... Well, met some familiar faces too... Heheh...

That is all about my flea market for KLUE Urbanscapes 2009.

Good night!
(Psst.. It is 1:40 a.m. in the morning now.. Have to sleep)

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin