Handmade Market @ Victoria Street, Georgetown, Penang

Handmade market, Victoria Street, Georgetown, Penang


Venue: Hong Teik Cheng Sim Temple, Georgetown, Penang
Date: 29th Jun 2013
Day: Saturday
Time: 5 p.m. to 10 p.m.

New Site for Art and Craft

Yan's Crafty

Next Bazaar - Creative Muse at The Weld on 11th June 2011

Yan's Crafty participating in Creative Muse at The Weld.

Venue: Concourse LG, The Weld, 76, Jalan Raja Chulan, 50200 Kuala Lumpur.
Date: 11th June 2011
Time: 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Langkawi Trip @ 20/06/09 (Day 1)

Hi folks,

I am back from my holiday at Pulau Langkawi for 3 days 2 nights.
Gosh, it was so tiring after came back from Langkawi & I am still tired.... ^_^

So, you must be wondering how was my trip right? I just went few places cos not much time for me to visit all interesting places at Langkawi.

Places I went:-
1. Oriental Village
2. Cable Car
3. Perdana Gallery
4. Mahsuri Tomb
5. Gamat Factory (Nusantara Maju)
6. Pasar Malam @ Padang Matsirat
7. Langkasuka Beach Resort
8. Cenang area / beach
9. Yatch area
10. Dataran Helang
11. Billion Duty-Free
12. The Zon Duty-Free

This is my first time to Langkawi & my first flight too.... It's interesting.


First day @ LCCT Airport & Langkawi

I bump into some friends at LCCT as well as my friends but all are to different destination.
Our flight was delayed as usual. Hmmm..... a lot of people coughing. So, we actually wore masks... Heheh...


Our luggage (hand carry)


L: 4 ladies in mask (Mus-kee-ters
) / R: 2 ladies without masks... However they wore mask after being advice.


Hazy view from the above inside the airplane.

Spectacular cloud view


A view of the ocean


Me with Lilian


Arriving at Langkawi Island... Oppss... I dunno which island is this. Probably is Pulau Beras Basah, Pulau Intan Besar & Pulau Singa Besar.


Langkawi Board

It tooks us approximately 45 mins to arrive at Langkawi. Fast right?

Story to be continued at another post.. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin