Handmade Market @ Victoria Street, Georgetown, Penang

Handmade market, Victoria Street, Georgetown, Penang


Venue: Hong Teik Cheng Sim Temple, Georgetown, Penang
Date: 29th Jun 2013
Day: Saturday
Time: 5 p.m. to 10 p.m.

New Site for Art and Craft

Yan's Crafty

Next Bazaar - Creative Muse at The Weld on 11th June 2011

Yan's Crafty participating in Creative Muse at The Weld.

Venue: Concourse LG, The Weld, 76, Jalan Raja Chulan, 50200 Kuala Lumpur.
Date: 11th June 2011
Time: 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Eatery @ Seoul Garden, OUG

Where I am eating this round. My friend recommended me to eat Korean foods. It's been long since the last Korean foods (we talks about REAL Korean foods) I had at Mont Kiara. Oh, I can't remember the shop name but I know it is somewhere near the bank & located at 1st floor.

This round I went to Seoul Garden located at OUG. Today, when I am on my way to my institution centre, I saw this Korean BBQ shop at Kerinchi LRT. No wonder it is so familiar when I went to OUG to had my Korean foods. FYI, there is another shop located at Kerinchi LRT which is facing the Federal Highway. Very easy to find it. ^_^

17/08/09 22:00-My friend just told me that it is not the same shop. Yet I saw the signboard is in Yellow + Kid picture on the logo. Anyhow, have to check it out again by this coming Sunday when I'm on my way to the institution centre.

As usual, I would say a picture shows a thousand of words.


Korean BBQ ~ Seoul Garden (Menu Book)

My glass of Barley Tea... RM1 / glass.


One of the wall paper I like. Showing the 4 seasons. I would love to sit on the floor but only 2 persons. So we sit at the table & chair corner... Heheh..


Another view of Korean miniatures display.


It's me. I like my curl this round.


It's me with the menu, my glass of Barley tea & the view at the restaurant. Clean & bright right?




The foods galore....(I would suggest you took this with 3 persons. I was too full on that night)


Pei Yeeng who acts as a cook of the day... Wahahaaha...


Me with the foods galore....The food taster... We had our Kimchi steamboat..Hehehe.

Was the food is GOOD? Yes, indeed is very DELICIOUS~!! Even the lady boss was nice too. Their customer service was good. BTW, I was not paid for this but irresistible to write how good is the lady boss. The lady boss was so good & ask us whether the foods is okay for both of us (2 ladies). Hey, I have been into so many restaurant, never even the boss / cook asked our feedback. Heheh... Even the waiter helped us to cook our steamboat. Really appreciate their hard work to treat us (customer) at their best level.

That is all for now. Stay tuned~!!

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin