Handmade Market @ Victoria Street, Georgetown, Penang

Handmade market, Victoria Street, Georgetown, Penang


Venue: Hong Teik Cheng Sim Temple, Georgetown, Penang
Date: 29th Jun 2013
Day: Saturday
Time: 5 p.m. to 10 p.m.

New Site for Art and Craft

Yan's Crafty

Next Bazaar - Creative Muse at The Weld on 11th June 2011

Yan's Crafty participating in Creative Muse at The Weld.

Venue: Concourse LG, The Weld, 76, Jalan Raja Chulan, 50200 Kuala Lumpur.
Date: 11th June 2011
Time: 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy New Year 2010!

Happy New Year 2010!

It is a new beginning of the year. Looking back at the Year 2009, I have been occupied myself with lots of stuffs. There are ups & downs which happened around me. Last but not least, I missed to post my blog for approximately a month plus. Okay la... Was a bit busy & tension.. LOL.

Last year, few of my friends were asking me how actually I managed my time. Errrrrr.... Frankly speaking, is I do not know. Btw, please don't ask me why & how. ^_^

RESOLUTION??? Every year, people asked what is your resolutions of the year??? Hmmmm....... It's kinda hard to answer cos I have a lot in my mind. If I were to list it here, it will be a long long long list...................... So, ain't going to write it here. Just prioritize it.

My study was so far so good. It's kinda really hard to pick up when you have abandoned it for long time. I have abandoned it for approx. 6 years & right now, I continue to further my study in degree. Well, it is definitely a diversified one coz from Business Information Systems to Business Management. Hmmm... it is still Business in front right? Hahahah... Current wish list: Pass all subject with flying colours.

What about my blog? Hmmm.... last year was thinking how should I handle it. Should I separate it into 2 blogs where I create my handmade cards & jewelries. Another one will be my personal blog? To manage 2 blogs... Argghh...!! In order to save my time & blogging, I just put everything in one blog, i.e. Beads Garden Fashion. Well, to simplify, this blog will consists of what is happening around me, what am i doing so far, my handmade jewelries and cards, etc etc etc.. Of coz the blog URL will not be changed cos I am too lazy to change it. I like my blog name very much! ^_^

That's all for my granny story. Phew!! My long entry of the day. Stay tuned.

P/s: Going to bake some cookies.. Heheh..

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin