Handmade Market @ Victoria Street, Georgetown, Penang

Handmade market, Victoria Street, Georgetown, Penang


Venue: Hong Teik Cheng Sim Temple, Georgetown, Penang
Date: 29th Jun 2013
Day: Saturday
Time: 5 p.m. to 10 p.m.

New Site for Art and Craft

Yan's Crafty

Next Bazaar - Creative Muse at The Weld on 11th June 2011

Yan's Crafty participating in Creative Muse at The Weld.

Venue: Concourse LG, The Weld, 76, Jalan Raja Chulan, 50200 Kuala Lumpur.
Date: 11th June 2011
Time: 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Update: New Blog - Craft Art Works

Sorry for the long haul of not updating my lovely blog... Was way NO mood to blog.

Something not good happened to my family. Unhappy thing was my dad passed away on 6th June 2010. It was totally hard to accept of my beloved dad has gone since that day. Was way struggling of accepting the fact & he did not left any last words to the family...Awww... I am missing my dad so much. (=_=,,) **My dad appeared in my dream today.....** *sob**sob**

Yet, most important things is LIFE HAS TO GO ON..... & BE STRONG!


New Blog?? Yes, you did not see the wrong message.

I have decided to separate my blogshop into 2 blogs. These 2 blogs are:-

1. Beads Garden Fashion (http://beadsgardenfashion.blogspot.com) - Mainly on my beading jewelries workroom.

2. Yan's Crafty (http://yans-crafty.blogspot.com) - Mainly on handmade cards & other related handmade based on papers, felt n etc.

** As for my personal blogging, I will update on both blog. So that either one of the reader can view what I am currently doing.

An introduction about Yan's Crafty as follows...

Yan's Crafty ~ Your online handmade cards shop & others (in the upcoming future).

Here you may find some special cards for your loved one & even for your friends as well as relatives. At Yan's Crafty, Eva makes every single card with care, love & passion. Hoping that everyone received the card(s) happily & last but not least a GREAT SMILE after that.

Have fun in surfing this lovely site.

Email: yanscrafty@yahoo.com

The old posting about my handmade cards remains at Beads Garden Fashion. New posting of my new handmade cards is at Yan's Crafty.

Stay tuned with both of the BLOGS......!

XOXO
- Eva -

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin