Handmade Market @ Victoria Street, Georgetown, Penang

Handmade market, Victoria Street, Georgetown, Penang


Venue: Hong Teik Cheng Sim Temple, Georgetown, Penang
Date: 29th Jun 2013
Day: Saturday
Time: 5 p.m. to 10 p.m.

New Site for Art and Craft

Yan's Crafty

Next Bazaar - Creative Muse at The Weld on 11th June 2011

Yan's Crafty participating in Creative Muse at The Weld.

Venue: Concourse LG, The Weld, 76, Jalan Raja Chulan, 50200 Kuala Lumpur.
Date: 11th June 2011
Time: 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Introducing Paper Craft My Challenge - Monthly Challenge for Paper Craft

Hi everyone

I know is a little bit late to announce here but if you are following Yan's Crafty Idea or my fan's page, I am sure you know what it is about.


Here, I would like to inform you that my friends & myself have a new monthly challenge platform for paper crafts making. It is open to worldwide too. Everyone can participate in the monthly challenge blog.

Visit Paper Craft My Challenge: http://papercraftmychallenge.blogspot.com/

Please help to us to spread some words & follow us.


Our first monthly challenge theme was “Anything Goes”.

Visit: http://papercraftmychallenge.blogspot.com/2012/10/paper-craft-malaysia-challenge-october.html

Join us now.

Thank you.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin