Handmade Market @ Victoria Street, Georgetown, Penang

Handmade market, Victoria Street, Georgetown, Penang


Venue: Hong Teik Cheng Sim Temple, Georgetown, Penang
Date: 29th Jun 2013
Day: Saturday
Time: 5 p.m. to 10 p.m.

New Site for Art and Craft

Yan's Crafty

Next Bazaar - Creative Muse at The Weld on 11th June 2011

Yan's Crafty participating in Creative Muse at The Weld.

Venue: Concourse LG, The Weld, 76, Jalan Raja Chulan, 50200 Kuala Lumpur.
Date: 11th June 2011
Time: 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

2008 - Year end activities

Okay, it seems I seldom post things right? Well, I was way too busy with my year end activities. Nevertheless, I was busy in KL only & it took me real good time.

I admit I did not post any handmade but it will be posted soon.... REAL SOON.... Heheh...

Just to share what I have did in my year end activities. Of course, with foods around the corner. Do you like foods??


25th December 2008

Jingle bells jingle bells, jingle all the way.....

I went out with my friends & ate for the whole day too.
Well, we ordered 2 main dishes & we shared out with 4 persons. It's a good try & you can eat lots of foods. No need to waste monies to buy a big portion & you ate it alone. By that time, there is no way for you to enjoy other foods right? Hehe..

1st Station: Bombay Spice, The Gardens
(Comment: Expensive, Small portion)

Left plate: Mutton with White Rice. The mutton is very delicious.












Left plate: Bombay Spicy Prawn Fried Rice.
More to fried rice. Delicious than mamak nasi goreng / nasi goreng kampung.











This is me. We did a gift ex-change programme here. Well, I hope the owner of this shop won't mind with it. Guess what I get. I get "X.O. Red Wine Facial Mask" box only... So sad...!!
















2nd Station: Alexis, The Gardens
(Comment: Moderate pricing. They have 2 section: Smoking & non-smoking area)

Okay, I don't really get empty gift. At Alexis, we opened our gift. Hohohoho...!!! Santa wants me to become more prettier... Hohohoho!!! I get 6 packs of masks. Well, I do not what is the functions.... The instructions on the back packing was in Korea.


6 packs of Korea Masks.... I love it!













What I ordered at Alexis. Okay, try out their cakes. It is so delicious.
We just ordered our 2 teapots of tea.

Tiramisu cake
Red sauce: Not sure what it is. It taste sour& sweet. It reminds me the strawberry sauce.
Topping: Almond with Maltose











Apple Pie
Side: Vanilla ice-cream
As you eat, you can taste the 2 sensation of hot & cold in your watery mouth.











3rd Station (Last): Flying Chillies, The Gardens
(Comments: Environment is okay. Pricing:Moderate)

I love this drink. Lychee Mint.
The design was just like an island.

















Green Curry Chicken.













Flying Chillies Special Fire Pot for 2 (Tom Yam)


















Fried beancurd.













3rd station is where we took our dinner. Do you know how much we ate? I just ate all the above (inclusive of drinks & 1 more side order we ate Bombay Spice - Poori with Masala Potatoes) for RM60 only. Fun right?

So, any XMas tree? Yeah..!! Enjoy the picture below...






Happy New Year 2009!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin