Handmade Market @ Victoria Street, Georgetown, Penang

Handmade market, Victoria Street, Georgetown, Penang


Venue: Hong Teik Cheng Sim Temple, Georgetown, Penang
Date: 29th Jun 2013
Day: Saturday
Time: 5 p.m. to 10 p.m.

New Site for Art and Craft

Yan's Crafty

Next Bazaar - Creative Muse at The Weld on 11th June 2011

Yan's Crafty participating in Creative Muse at The Weld.

Venue: Concourse LG, The Weld, 76, Jalan Raja Chulan, 50200 Kuala Lumpur.
Date: 11th June 2011
Time: 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Repairing Spoilt Accessories

Okay, except making new handmade accessories, wondering what else I did? Nevertheless, I did repair spoilt accessories.

There is one day, my friends came to me.

"Eva, can you help me to fix my mom bracelet?". Well, of course I said "Why not you bring the bracelet & I see whether I can fix it or not." So, my friend bring it to me & I have fixed for her.

Below are some of the accessories I have fixed so far.
Well, some of it was easy to fix it & some are not due to beads lost & so on.






Prior to fixing it, what I did? Bathing the jewelries, of course. Mostly I will wash every pieces with water only. Then, rub every pieces as there are some stain / dust on it.



Hard work right? Meanwhile, I also helped one of my friend on changing the parts of the girl's belt. (Oppsss... I do not have the picture here..)

Cheers!

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin