Handmade Market @ Victoria Street, Georgetown, Penang

Handmade market, Victoria Street, Georgetown, Penang


Venue: Hong Teik Cheng Sim Temple, Georgetown, Penang
Date: 29th Jun 2013
Day: Saturday
Time: 5 p.m. to 10 p.m.

New Site for Art and Craft

Yan's Crafty

Next Bazaar - Creative Muse at The Weld on 11th June 2011

Yan's Crafty participating in Creative Muse at The Weld.

Venue: Concourse LG, The Weld, 76, Jalan Raja Chulan, 50200 Kuala Lumpur.
Date: 11th June 2011
Time: 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Happy Chinese Niu Year!!

Hi Folks

Happy Chinese Niu Year! Gong Xi Fa Cai!
Wishing you and your family a very happy, healthy & prosperous Chinese New Year. May this Ox year fills with better joy & lots of happiness, blessings with abundance of prosperity resulting to greater wealth.

So, what am I up to in this CNY. Of course, get lots of angpau. I am sure you have too. ^_^
Despite visiting relatives, I went to shopping during the CNY. At least there are 2 of my wish list has been acquired. First of all, I went to Daiso, The Curve.


(leaflet from Daiso)

All items was RM 5 only. I spent RM 30 at Daiso. Let's see what I really bought. Okay, this is something that not relates to my beadwork at all. Hohohoh....


Beauty stuffs. I bought Stone Pumice, Eye mask, Keyboard Pad & Turban Cloth.
Then, something for my kitchen / houseware stuff. A melamine sponge to remove stains for glass, mirror, ceramic, enamel, stainless steel & plastic surfaces without gloss.



Something that I bought for my beads storage. A small box. I would said the quality is good.


Last but not least, my 2nd wishlist is I bought a tarot card kit. Heheh.... Now, I can always play with the cards.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin