Handmade Market @ Victoria Street, Georgetown, Penang

Handmade market, Victoria Street, Georgetown, Penang


Venue: Hong Teik Cheng Sim Temple, Georgetown, Penang
Date: 29th Jun 2013
Day: Saturday
Time: 5 p.m. to 10 p.m.

New Site for Art and Craft

Yan's Crafty

Next Bazaar - Creative Muse at The Weld on 11th June 2011

Yan's Crafty participating in Creative Muse at The Weld.

Venue: Concourse LG, The Weld, 76, Jalan Raja Chulan, 50200 Kuala Lumpur.
Date: 11th June 2011
Time: 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Spoilt Lychee......

It's 12 am now. I am so tired now & waiting my hair to dry up.
I was just back from TESCO to change the spoilt lychee tins which I bought few days before the CNY.


(The Lychee products)

However, tomorrow I am going to TESCO again to change few more tins. Total nos. of tins bought was 6.
2 tins is with me & another 4 tins is in the office which was meant for a lunch feast.

What really happened with my lychee? A picture shows a thousand words.


(After opened the tins)


(Disappointed products.. I bought it for RM1.68/tin. Hey, it is still not cheap & it is money. Economic recession also.)

Pictures above shows the inside of the tins looks like when I opened both tins. Yucks!!

1. The water was discoloured (air menjadi keruh).
2. Syrups still smells good but the fruits are spoilt.
3. Saw the inner tin? Black / Grey in colour. The quality of the tin are extremely no good. Getting RUST!!
4. Fruits are in brown color.
5. BIG QUESTION: Are you still dare to eat it? Definitely a BIG NO.

Definitely, you would like to know more right? See the picture below which will tell you more.


(The packaging's information)

Does my lychee tins expired? Definitely, a big NO.

See expiry date on the tin shown in picture below. It was stated 100702 (Means expired on 02/07/2010).


So, what the TESCO staffs told me.

1. The 2 tins I bring to me today, I need to change back with the same product brand.
2. The remaining 4 tins, they allow me to change to another brand. Of course, it will be expensive a little bit & I need to top up. I don't mind about it as I does not want to eat those which is contaminated with the rusty chemicals.
3. What if the 2 tins I changed earlier & still spoilt? They allowed me to change to another brand also. However, I am thinking they still wants to clear off the old products, so they have asked me to get the same brand. Well, I don't mind to change another time since TESCO is really near to my house. Hehe.... yet it is still tiring.

Cherio!!

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin