Handmade Market @ Victoria Street, Georgetown, Penang

Handmade market, Victoria Street, Georgetown, Penang


Venue: Hong Teik Cheng Sim Temple, Georgetown, Penang
Date: 29th Jun 2013
Day: Saturday
Time: 5 p.m. to 10 p.m.

New Site for Art and Craft

Yan's Crafty

Next Bazaar - Creative Muse at The Weld on 11th June 2011

Yan's Crafty participating in Creative Muse at The Weld.

Venue: Concourse LG, The Weld, 76, Jalan Raja Chulan, 50200 Kuala Lumpur.
Date: 11th June 2011
Time: 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Something different...

Do you notice is there any different in my blogshop? Just a minor change only. Have you found it? (tick tock... tick tock...***) ^_^

Still can't find it? Ta da.... a minor change for my blogshop banner.... It is still similar with the previous layout. It took me about an hour to do this....Not an expert using the Photoshop.




Looks nice & tidy than the previous one? ^_*
Wondering where did I get the background photo (mountains & cloud)? I snap the photo using my digital camera. It is the "Banjaran Titiwangsa of Malaysia / Titiwangsa Mountains".

Actually, on that time I was trying to snap Genting Highlands from KL.... Genting Highlands is very very tiny in the photo which i snap. Oh, by the way, Genting Highlands is not in my background banner okay. I snap these photos because I love to see how the cloud moves around the mountains. Even whenever I went for travel via car, I always snap photo of the nature. So, what about you?

A little information of Titiwangsa Mountains as follows.
(extracted from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Titiwangsa_Mountains)

Titiwangsa Mountains is a mountain range that forms the backbone of the Malay Peninsula. The range starts in the north in Southern Thailand, running approximately southeast and ends in the south near Jelebu, Negeri Sembilan, Malaysia. The highest elevation is the 2,183 m (7,162 ft) Gunung Korbu. The range acts as a natural divider, dividing Peninsular Malaysia into East and West Coast regions. It is called the "Banjaran Besar" by the locals,which mean the big mountain range.The length of mountain range is about 480 KM above sea level.There is three main tourist destination,which are the Cameron Highlands,Fraser's Hill and Genting Highlands.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulation for the new design :) Hope your business will grow higher than the Titiwangsa Mountain!!

Unknown said...

Thanks, Steve. I wish the same to you & show us more items.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin