Handmade Market @ Victoria Street, Georgetown, Penang

Handmade market, Victoria Street, Georgetown, Penang


Venue: Hong Teik Cheng Sim Temple, Georgetown, Penang
Date: 29th Jun 2013
Day: Saturday
Time: 5 p.m. to 10 p.m.

New Site for Art and Craft

Yan's Crafty

Next Bazaar - Creative Muse at The Weld on 11th June 2011

Yan's Crafty participating in Creative Muse at The Weld.

Venue: Concourse LG, The Weld, 76, Jalan Raja Chulan, 50200 Kuala Lumpur.
Date: 11th June 2011
Time: 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Handmade cards & Outdoor Activities

What have I been doing these 2 days??? I have been searching for inspiration yet I have not come out anything yet for my handmade jewelries. Sorry ladies / gentlemen for keeping you all waiting. I was busy with other stuffs. I just managed to create few handmade cards.

Handmade cards:-


Both cards are my first trial to color it. Looks okay right for the coloring?


Something sweet for Birthday...


Flowers....

Despite of it, I have been going out for the weekend lately with friends. Meanwhile, busy searching for my local trip in this coming mid year. Hehe.... Well, sometimes we need to take some break right?

Okay, what I have been doing these days?
1. As usual, I am busy with my full time job.
2. Going out with friends on weekends. Gathering, Karaoke, Eatery & Shopping. (Eva loves to sing.. hohoho...)
3. Translating Hokkien Pin Yin Songs. It is so hard to translate.... (Eva does not know how to read Chinese words) So I just listen & translate it by myself. Wondering which Hokkien songs >> 家後 sung by 江惠.
4. Created few handmade cards.
5. Bought some mask & loose powder from my friend.
6. As you know, Daiso has another branch at IOI Mall. It is located at the new wing. I went to have a look on 15/03/09. However, it is not open yet. Meanwhile, the new KTV centre... K Square KTV is not open yet. Meanwhile, there are a lot of new shop are not open yet. So, advisable to check / contact IOI Mall before you want to visit the new wing.

Photo taken at Neway, Puchong.
They gave us a BIG room with 4 mics. Just only 3 girls went for karaoke.



My drinks & foods. Yummy...!!

Okay, did I said I bought something from my friend right?


Products that I bought from my friends.


Useful when you are doing some make up. Just need to stick on your hair... Some sort of turban cloth function. You can also use it when your pampering yourself with mask.


Loose powder (dodo Japan)


Masks for face & eye. (My Scheming & Yi Si Xue)

I will just stop here.. That's for all.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin