Handmade Market @ Victoria Street, Georgetown, Penang

Handmade market, Victoria Street, Georgetown, Penang


Venue: Hong Teik Cheng Sim Temple, Georgetown, Penang
Date: 29th Jun 2013
Day: Saturday
Time: 5 p.m. to 10 p.m.

New Site for Art and Craft

Yan's Crafty

Next Bazaar - Creative Muse at The Weld on 11th June 2011

Yan's Crafty participating in Creative Muse at The Weld.

Venue: Concourse LG, The Weld, 76, Jalan Raja Chulan, 50200 Kuala Lumpur.
Date: 11th June 2011
Time: 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentine's day

It's been awhile that I have not posted anything in my humble blog / blogshop. I am so sorry to myself. Hahah....

My last post was on 'Spoilt Lychee'. Perhaps some of you was thinking whether I managed to change it or not. Yes, of course. I changed all the lychee tins to another brand & canned syrup fruits. The tins which I changed earlier also the same with the tin I have opened. So, right now, I have 6 tins for this year. Opppss.... I took the canned lychees / longan drinks rarely.

Valentine's day was yesterday. So, are you all having great fun / romance? I hope that all of you enjoy the romance of Valentine's day. Well, as for me...... it was my "Happy Single Awareness Day!". Haha... Emmagem has a featured article for it.

Night activity was quite interesting as there is a "CNY Open House" activity at my housing area. There are lion dances, taekwando, yoga, dancing, singing & etc.


Lion Dance

I do have some funny picture in my digi-cam.
Nowaday, children are getting smarter. They can even get an empty carton box to play with.



Kids these days.... Having funs.

What about the environment? Romantic.



The relection of the romantic environment was swimming pool.

I am looking forward for the next festive. ^_*

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin