Handmade Market @ Victoria Street, Georgetown, Penang

Handmade market, Victoria Street, Georgetown, Penang


Venue: Hong Teik Cheng Sim Temple, Georgetown, Penang
Date: 29th Jun 2013
Day: Saturday
Time: 5 p.m. to 10 p.m.

New Site for Art and Craft

Yan's Crafty

Next Bazaar - Creative Muse at The Weld on 11th June 2011

Yan's Crafty participating in Creative Muse at The Weld.

Venue: Concourse LG, The Weld, 76, Jalan Raja Chulan, 50200 Kuala Lumpur.
Date: 11th June 2011
Time: 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Weekday ~ Shopping Alone

Phew~!! This week is sure a busy days for me. Upcoming months also a definitely busy days for me. Heheh.... Stay tuned with my upcoming activities. I will definitely announce in here..

Okay, I just went to Sg. Wang this week. They will be undergoing renovation work for Parkson. Definitely, there are SALES right now. If I am not mistaken, Parkson will close on 30th March '09 & re-open on 15th May '09. Did I bought anything from there? Yes! However, it is not a promotional items as I bought a perfume package for myself. Shiseido - Zen perfume smells good.



First time to buy something 'branded'. This pack cost me for RM179. Why would I buy?? Just a simple reason ~ I have RM 100 voucher which I received it at last year company annual dinner. So, just top up another RM79 to buy this pack. I try lots of perfume at Parkson & dizzy with all the perfumes smell. Hahahah....

Stay tuned with Beads Garden Fashion in the next few days!!

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin