Handmade Market @ Victoria Street, Georgetown, Penang

Handmade market, Victoria Street, Georgetown, Penang


Venue: Hong Teik Cheng Sim Temple, Georgetown, Penang
Date: 29th Jun 2013
Day: Saturday
Time: 5 p.m. to 10 p.m.

New Site for Art and Craft

Yan's Crafty

Next Bazaar - Creative Muse at The Weld on 11th June 2011

Yan's Crafty participating in Creative Muse at The Weld.

Venue: Concourse LG, The Weld, 76, Jalan Raja Chulan, 50200 Kuala Lumpur.
Date: 11th June 2011
Time: 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Langkawi Trip @ 21/06/09 (Day 2)

Hi folks

Sorry for the late update on my trip... This was due to my modem breakdown.... Just get to changed it yesterday. Then was busy preparing for my flea market at Urbanscapes. Ouch, get sun burn at this flea market... (*sob**sob)

Okay, continuation of my Langkawi trip...


Second day @ Langkawi (continued...)

Kuah town & Dataran Helang.

What actually I did at there? I went to Billion Duty-Free shopping mall. I had my lunch & bought some stuffs there too. Thereafter, we went to Dataran Helang. We only spent about 15-20mins for our photo taking session.


My lunch at the food court area: Fried Rice @ RM4.00 (Cheap & delicious!)


L: Eagle Square | R: View of the sea


The girls with eagle... Hehe..


Most of all, it's me with the Dataran Helang view. Yeah!

Next destination is Mahsuri Tomb, Gamat Factory @ Nusantara Maju Enterprise & Padang Matsirat.

1 comment:

Sherry said...

nice to go langkawi.. want go someday

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin