Handmade Market @ Victoria Street, Georgetown, Penang

Handmade market, Victoria Street, Georgetown, Penang


Venue: Hong Teik Cheng Sim Temple, Georgetown, Penang
Date: 29th Jun 2013
Day: Saturday
Time: 5 p.m. to 10 p.m.

New Site for Art and Craft

Yan's Crafty

Next Bazaar - Creative Muse at The Weld on 11th June 2011

Yan's Crafty participating in Creative Muse at The Weld.

Venue: Concourse LG, The Weld, 76, Jalan Raja Chulan, 50200 Kuala Lumpur.
Date: 11th June 2011
Time: 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.

Sunday, February 28, 2010

CNY - Cherry Blossom @ Pavillion

Supposedly, I should post this prior to CNY. However, was way busy with my assignment & line was fluctuating everyday.

In any celebration occasion, I did not really look into how a shopping complex decorated their surrounding. This round, I went to Pavillion to see how actually they have decorated their shopping complex. Magnificent!! Cherry blossoms along the streets... Seems like in Japan...Hahah....

Have fun looking through the photos.



Cherry blossom streets..



Pavillion outside view - hanging RED lanterns & flowers spot.



Trees & cranes. 2nd photo - they have the flying cranes too.



Nice dolly. I wish I could have one... ^_^

That's all for Pavillion post. Anticipating what I beads out..??? Look at the next post. ^_^

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin