Handmade Market @ Victoria Street, Georgetown, Penang

Handmade market, Victoria Street, Georgetown, Penang


Venue: Hong Teik Cheng Sim Temple, Georgetown, Penang
Date: 29th Jun 2013
Day: Saturday
Time: 5 p.m. to 10 p.m.

New Site for Art and Craft

Yan's Crafty

Next Bazaar - Creative Muse at The Weld on 11th June 2011

Yan's Crafty participating in Creative Muse at The Weld.

Venue: Concourse LG, The Weld, 76, Jalan Raja Chulan, 50200 Kuala Lumpur.
Date: 11th June 2011
Time: 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Apa Khabar?

Apa Khabar? It means how are you.

I hope everyone one is fine and having a GGRRRR-EAT year!!
Posting this post on morning of Chap Goh Meh... 15th day of CNY. Wishing everyone Happy Chinese New Year & Happy Valentine's day!

What have I been doing so far??? Hmmm... (currently listening to "Kiss the Rain".... Damn nice song... Back to my topic.. Heheh...) Well, of course....

1. My full time work
2. My part time study
3. Spending my time with my mom & brother
4. Having great time with my fellow friends
5. Trying to relax myself... (Y not? After all, u need to spend some good times after work.)
6. Thinking of someone....?? (i hope too but it was a past tense now. Bumped him on the same scenario when we met first time but pretending dunno each other anymore. Well, it is a good way too..)
7.Not having great time with some of the friends.... This is real for sure... Cos some moron speaks without taking care of other people's feeling.
8. Having times to beads something... (Will post later) However, my mini beads dress failed & have to redo all over again. Sigh, I was using a lot of seed beads & it is very tiny holes.... -_-"
9. Flea market - postponed...
10. Etc....

That is all for now. If I were to list it out, it will be a long grandma story... ^_^

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin