Handmade Market @ Victoria Street, Georgetown, Penang

Handmade market, Victoria Street, Georgetown, Penang


Venue: Hong Teik Cheng Sim Temple, Georgetown, Penang
Date: 29th Jun 2013
Day: Saturday
Time: 5 p.m. to 10 p.m.

New Site for Art and Craft

Yan's Crafty

Next Bazaar - Creative Muse at The Weld on 11th June 2011

Yan's Crafty participating in Creative Muse at The Weld.

Venue: Concourse LG, The Weld, 76, Jalan Raja Chulan, 50200 Kuala Lumpur.
Date: 11th June 2011
Time: 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Hello

Hi everyone..

Sorry for the late update in my blog.

Well, I was kind of busy with my work, assignment (every month I have to submit assignment....) and etc. Trying to achieve Work-Life balance. I hope all of you are doing great.

Stay tune for the next post.

P/s: I will try my best to post more ya!

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin