Handmade Market @ Victoria Street, Georgetown, Penang

Handmade market, Victoria Street, Georgetown, Penang


Venue: Hong Teik Cheng Sim Temple, Georgetown, Penang
Date: 29th Jun 2013
Day: Saturday
Time: 5 p.m. to 10 p.m.

New Site for Art and Craft

Yan's Crafty

Next Bazaar - Creative Muse at The Weld on 11th June 2011

Yan's Crafty participating in Creative Muse at The Weld.

Venue: Concourse LG, The Weld, 76, Jalan Raja Chulan, 50200 Kuala Lumpur.
Date: 11th June 2011
Time: 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

2008 - Year end activities

Continuation from "2008 - Year end activities" post..

Today, I finalize what I received for my XMas this year. Not big / expensive things but useful. Fabulous with eatery programme & gifts from friends & myself. (Eh, buying things for myself?? Pampering?? Why not?? After all, it is all hard work right?)

I received from a friend for these 2 little gifts. It is a handmade gift. The needling is so neat. I was wondering how they did for the blusher on fairy? Any idea?



This gift received from an unknown colleague which I picked a number for it. Thank you so much! (If you did come to visit my humble blogshop). It is actually a tissue box cover.



My XMas Day... at The Gardens. As mentioned earlier, I received 6 packs of Korea Masks from my friends. Thank you very much!!! I love this gift so much.



I went to Action City (booth & shop). I find an interesting stuff. Fake bread products namely "Breadou". Wow!! Fantastic bread flavor & it is so real. I did not bought it.

However, I bought a small box which contains small & tiny things.



Everything was separated in a compressed packing. Then, you have to fixed it accordingly.
By the way, you won't be able to know what kind of tiny stuffs inside. Depends on your luck on choosing the boxes.



This reminds me the machine which contains alot of small container balls which contains some sort of toys inside.

Then, I bought this few products from my friend. BB Cream products. I have been looking forward to get this products. I also bought another type of mask for trying.

Comment: This product is great. Girls out there? If you have never come accross this product, you might get one of this to try. I went to attending a friend's wedding dinner by putting on the BB Cream. The photo taken was perfectly nice. You won't see patches of foundation & compact powder on your face. Have fun trying it.





I bought a cap from Momoe at One U. Nice? Price: RM29.



Meanwhile, I bought a handmade handphone clay charm at One U too. D'Clay. Price RM 12.90.
Fairy Ballerina..... Kawaii...!!



That's for all.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin